Monday, June 15, 2009

Gear for Sale

In a year of building a house and taking on some other projects, having two kayaks seems a little redundant. I am selling my green Jackson Fun ($800 obo), a bent shaft Lendal paddle that has never been used/only assembled ($250 obo), and other miscellaneous gear... I'll list the other misc. stuff in the comments when I figure out what needs to go. Please feel free to use this post as a GEAR SWAP for stuff that you would like to sell/trade as well. Call me at 403-448-0311. Cheers.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Paddle Station ($300 obo). This is kayak specific exercise equipment that will keep you ready for the wildest whitewater. It has been used a half dozen times... I never had enough room to have it set up for frequent use. Check out the following link:
http://www.jacksonkayak.com/store/product.cfm?product=paddlestation