Looking to get revenge on the south fork of the two medicine (class III to IV). I am hoping for early in the week. It should be good. The middle fork of the flathead is at about 10,000cfs, so the south fork of the two should still be at ideal flows. (On the last trip report the middle fork was at 40,000). Gorgeous scenery for anyone wanting to check out a very interesting canyon.
I might be in... it depends on where we are at with the house.
I am up for some playing maybe Monday or Tuesday. How is the Lower St Marys right now?
Chris, I'll be looking for revenge on you if you go without me!
HELLO PADDLERS!!! I am in Lethbridge this week helping my brother out during the day, but am free to paddle anytime from 3 to 6!SO IN THAT CASE, Troy, who has everyday off of work until Friday, will be joining me EVERY afternoon or evening from whatever time is decided by the whole! call me if you are in, because we are going no matter what! for my cell number click here
I am looking for Wed for the Two. Let me know if you are interested.Chris
Chris, Wednesday sounds great. Can we do an early departure? John Low (and perhaps Max) may be up for the paddle as well. I'll give you a call.
Wednesday leaving at 8:00am from Baab or earlier (7:00am?)? I will be in waterton and you can reach me on my cell at 892-8348.John, if you are interested in rock climbing tomorrow, give me a shout in the morning (7:30 or so). I am going to the upper tier at drywood to put up some routes. Should be good for top roping, and I do have 1 extra harness, and some webbing if another one needs to be tied.
I doubt that I will be able to make it on Wednesday unless it rains but, after all we went through on that dam river I will be seriously, no really i'm not joking, pissed if you do it without me.
Watch it be a low water nightmare Clay!I will post some pictures. Sorry you can't make it. Hope you have been getting in an evening surf or two.
Lower St. Wednesday around 4 or 5!!! who is in.
be careful, remember you won't have be to rescue you!
The Stream Team website is no longer available as our server was hacked and infiltrated with a virus. We wiped it clean and rebuilt it from scratch. Found a version of it on my home computer the other day. Does anyone want all the files so it can be put on the ORCKA wiki. Including all the pictures there are 391 files. (Of these 66 are html files)wilco
Yup, I am up for the Lower St. Marys at 4.
Janson & Troy,Di & I are planning to do the normal Hairpin run today but we've got to get on and off earlier due to kids and babysitter - might see you on the river.Did you need flashlights Monday night?All,Flow gauge for the Lower St. Mary seems to be off-line. I just chatted with the Dam operator who indicated that current release is 45 cms. He expects that they'll release for another week but with further cut-backs. I think it's paddlable down to about 25 but features get smaller.Chris and others,Good luck with the S Fk 2 Medicine expedition.Wilco,Great that you found a Stream Team back-up. I'd be glad to get a copy sometime.Stew
I'd be in for Thursday, but I think we're planning a park and play at the A-frame.
Yah Stew we made it out just fine with enough time to even make it back to Lethbridge in the light! The mosquitos were terrible at the take-out though!!! Troy it looks like it will be more like a 5p.m. paddle, so to all paddlers come one come all for this great paddle!!!
Nathan and I are going to be Camping in Waterton and hitting Cameron Creek a couple of times this weekend, so if anyone wants in on a class IV class V run give us a call or text at 403-894-7773.
blaaa blaa blaa
Post a Comment