Friday, June 03, 2005

Boat Sales

In an attempt to pair down, update our fleet, and get boats into the hands of club members, the club is moving to a policy of continually offering all its boats up for sale. Right now, here is the list of boats and prices. Any exec can sell any of these boats on the spot.

Pyrannah Razor $500
Wavesport Stubby $650
Riot 007 $550
Perception Amp $550
Wavesport X $600
CFS $1100
Frankenstein $300 sold
Whip-It $350 sold
Transformer T3 $750
Transformer T4 $750


Some deals for 2 piece break down paddles and old nylon or neoprene skirts may also be arranged, depending on what is available at the boathouse.

6 comments:

chris g said...

I am also selling a couple of boats. A Dagger vortex for $300 (big large long boat), an old response for $100 (thin long old boat good for lakes), and my Dagger Outlaw for $650.

cgoble@allstream.net
653-7447 (day)
859-2452 (evening)

Nathan said...

Thanks for getting equipment into the hands of new boaters. I got a couple of boats from Lethbridge ORCKA this year, and my family and I have already had hours of fun in them. I am excited to start learning how to really use the boats, so I can safely do bigger stuff. Thank you Mark I. and Chris for your help.

chris g said...

Just make sure to get out on some of the trips that are going. You should be fine on the Upper Saint. Once the high water dies down, a lot of the other runs should be good too.

chris g said...

A note of correction. One of the boats I have is a rapide, not a response. Whoops.

Nathan said...

Does the club have any youth boats? If so, which boat(s) and how much?

chris g said...

Yes, it has a Jib that is suitable for paddlers from age 8 or so. I don't think we will be selling that one, but it is for rent.